Sales Assistant Employment Opportunity Cody
Written by Jake Hogan on August 11, 2021
Big Horn Radio Network
Sales Assistant Opportunity
At the Big Horn Radio Network, our mission is to be the community resource leader for entertainment, information, and business development with integrity, trust, and accountability. To achieve this mission, we believe it begins with the people on our staff and the environment they operate in every day. We value each other, and the communities we serve. We would love to hear how your experience and skills can help us achieve our vision – To Connect our Communities.
The Sales Assistant position at the Big Horn Radio Network is an integral point of contact between our sales, digital, administrative, and production teams. We pride ourselves in our ability to serve the business community with a genuine and professional approach to solving business-related issues. The creative use of multi-media products in broad, narrow, and targeted delivery, makes the combined use of radio and digital sales an effective solution to many of our client’s business needs. Please find below the responsibilities and qualifications for the position of Sales Assistant with the Big Horn Radio Network.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to members of our sales team to meet deadlines and sales goals
- Assist in planning, implementing, monitoring, and troubleshooting media projects
- Prepare and develop client-facing presentations and reports on advertising delivery and pacing
- Manage the flow of marketing tasks, assist with invoicing and billing
- Support the creation and editing of sales materials, sale-sheets, and other documents
- Collaborate in the creation of ad copy for digital ads, and copywriting radio commercials
- This position is also combined with front desk duties, including answering phones, greeting guests, and managing an event/show calendar
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with media analytics and/or traffic software preferred
- Self-driven, ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- A creative problem solver, with a strong understanding of marketing concepts
- Familiar with data organization, project management, and client relationship management software beneficial
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising or similar field, or equivalent experience in digital and/or broadcast advertising a plus
- Willingness to learn and grow as an induvial, as a team, and the ability to place our values of Accountability, Commitment, Trust, Decisiveness, and Respect first
To apply, please send your resume and references to Jake Hogan at firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver them to our main office at 1949 Mountain View Dr, Cody, WY 82414.
For additional opportunities at the Big Horn Radio Network, please visit us here.
Legend Communications of WY is an equal opportunity employer.