Camping Is IN-TENTS In WY
Written by Kaitlyn on July 16, 2021
Camping sure can be In-Tents!
According to The National Park Service please remember to:
- Plan for your park visit—careful planning will prevent many safety issues. Remember, Reservations at park campgrounds may be needed.
- Research and learn about possible risks with the park environment and your camping trip before you go.
- Seek and listen to the information, advice, and warnings provided by park staff.
- Know your physical and mental limits.
- Take action by using good judgment, along with selecting the right equipment and supplies, to prevent any injuries during your visit.
The National Park Service has some wonderful tips when it comes to camping in the great outdoors.
These helpful tips and more can be found on The National Park Services Facebook Page.
Just a few tip and tricks on how you can transform a common old road trip into a once in a life time experience!
They want you to be safe as a visitor and a guest to the National Parks, so therefore remember you’re responsible for your own safety.