There is an urgent weather message from the National Weather Service, Riverton, Wyoming, which includes
weather advisories for the cities of Clark, Cody, and Meeteetse until 6:00 AM
MDT Saturday, Nov 5 2022.
NWS Writes, "...HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM MDT THIS EVENING..."
* WHAT...West winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts around 60 mph
expected. Isolated gusts of 70 to 80 mph are possible near the
foothills west of Clark.
* WHERE...Cody Foothills especially just south of Cody to the
* WHEN...Now until 6 PM MDT this evening.
* IMPACTS...Mainly to transportation, particularly along Wyoming
Highway 120. Elevated to extreme blowover risk for lightweight
and high-profile vehicles, including campers and tractor
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...In a parking lot, park into the wind to
minimize the possibility of your car door hitting another
Use caution if you drive, and keep both hands on the steering
wheel in case of a sudden strong wind gust.