Veterans Assistance Available Throughout the Big Horn Basin in October
Written by Jessi Entel on September 27, 2023
A state of Wyoming veterans service officer from the Wyoming Veterans Commission will conduct community outreach services around the Big Horn Basin throughout October.
The officer will be available to meet with veterans and their families to discuss state and federal veterans’ benefits, Department of Veterans Affairs claims, or VA healthcare, including enrolling in benefits or filing claims.
The officer, Brad Cline, is available by appointment at his office in Cody but will be traveling to the following locations at the following times.
• Greybull: Wednesday, Oct. 11, at the Greybull Senior Center, 417 S. 2nd St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Thermopolis: Thursday, Oct. 12, at the Hot Springs County Senior Center, 206 Senior Ave., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Powell: Monday, Oct. 16, at the Powell Senior Center, 248 N. Gilbert St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Worland: Wednesday, Oct. 18, at the Worland Community Center, 1200 Culbertson Ave., From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Lovell: Monday, Oct. 23, at the Lovell Veterans Center, 231 Main St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Greybull: Wednesday, Oct. 25, at the Greybull Senior Center, 417 S. 2nd St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To schedule an appointment at one of the above locations or at his Cody office, please call Cline at 307-250-3890.