WY Game and Fish Hosts Bighorn Basin Hunting Season Meetings
Written by Andrew-Rossi on March 22, 2022
As hunting season approaches, Wyoming Game and Fish is visiting Bighorn Basin communities to get public input on any changes to rules or dates.
The Wyoming Game and Fish Department will conduct six open-house meetings throughout the Bighorn Basin and one final meeting in Cody to discuss 2022 hunting season proposals for small game, game birds and big game.
During the open houses, Game and Fish personnel will be available to discuss the proposed 2022 hunting seasons for local hunt areas.
Meetings are as follows:
- 3/21, Meeteetse, Conservation District, 6-8 p.m.
- 3/22, Lovell, Lovell Fire Hall, 5-8 p.m.
- 3/23, Worland, Washakie Co Fairgrounds, 6-8 p.m.
- 3/24, Greybull, Greybull Town Hall, 5-8 p.m.
- 3/24, Thermopolis, Thermopolis Fire Hall, 6-8 p.m.
- 3/28, Powell, Northwest College, Yellowstone Conference Center, 6-8 p.m.
A formal meeting – during which statewide seasons may be discussed – will be held from 6-8 p.m. March 29 at the Park County Library in Cody.
An online Zoom option is available during the final season setting meeting in Cody at 6 p.m. on March 29. In addition, interested persons can review the proposed regulations online and submit public comments.
Written comments shall be accepted through 5 p.m. April 1 online, at public meetings, or by mailing:
Wyoming Game and Fish Department, Regulations
3030 Energy Lane
Casper, WY 82604