Wyoming Game and Fish Holding Bighorn Basin Input Meetings
Written by Andrew-Rossi on March 2, 2020
Wyoming Game and Fish wants to hear your opinion on 2020 hunting season proposals.
Game and Fish will be conducting 6 open-house style meetings throughout the Bighorn Basin. The purpose of this is to hear community input on a series of proposed changes for the local hunting ranges adjacent to each town during the 2020 season for big game and birds. The public’s input is one of the most valuable tools the Department uses to determine policy and such things. Online commenting forms will be available if anyone is unable to attend the in-person meetings.
- March 25 – Greybull, Town Hall (24 South 5th St.), 5-8 p.m.
- March 25 – Meeteetse, Conservation District Office (1906 State St.) 6-8 p.m.
- March 26 – Powell, Park Co. Fairgrounds, Heart Mountain Hall (655 E 5th St.), 5:30-8 p.m.
- March 26 – Thermopolis, Big Horn Federal Bank (643 Broadway St.), 6-8 p.m.
- March 30 – Cody, Park Co Library, Grizzly Room (1500 Heart Mountain St.), 5:30-8 p.m.
- March 30 – Lovell, Fire Hall (314 Nevada Ave.), 5-8 p.m.
- March 31 – Worland, Washakie County Fairgrounds (501 15 Mile Rd.) 6-8 p.m.
Written comments shall be accepted through 5 p.m. on April 3, 2020 at public meetings, online or by mailing: Wyoming Game and Fish Department, Regulations, 3030 Energy Lane, Casper, WY 82604.