Celebrities For A Cause Hosts 2nd Annual Charity Benefit
Written by Chance Bond on July 11, 2022
Celebrities for a Cause, a 501c3 benefitting Mindful Sport & Performance and Healthy Park County, will host its 2nd Annual Charity Benefit this Thursday, July 14th-Saturday July 16th in Cody, Wyoming. In previous years, the organization has focused on things like “Celebrities Against Cancer.” This focus this year is mental health and mental health awareness.
The organization’s website welcomes folks to join “extraordinary people for an extraordinary cause.” For information on how to make a donation click here.
There will be Basketball, Football, and Baseball clinics with athletes and celebrities throughout the week. Golf Tournament and a Banquet Dinner take place on Friday, July 15th. Saturday is the Yellowstone Beer Fest and the MMA fights, Walkoff FC 19: Fight For Mental Health.
The Schedule of Events:
Wednesday, July 13th:
- Basketball 9am -12; 1-4 Jumaine Jones
- Football 9 am -12; 1-4 – Anthony Smith
Thursday, July 14th:
- Baseball 9am – John Rocker
Friday July 15th :
- Golf Tournament and banquet dinner(MC Scot Pollard) with special guest speakers, Jumaine Jones, Fredia “The Cheetah” Gibbs World Champion Kickboxer and Keynote speaker.
Saturday July 16th :
- Celebrities at Yellowstone Beer Fest followed by the MMA fights at Riley arena.