Account Executive Employment Opportunity Cody
Written by Jake Hogan on August 11, 2021
Big Horn Radio Network
Account Executive Opportunity
At the Big Horn Radio Network, our mission is to be the community resource leader for entertainment, information, and business development with integrity, trust, and accountability. To achieve this mission, we believe it begins with the people on our staff and the environment they operate in every day. We value each other, and the communities we serve. We would love to hear how your experience and skills can help us achieve our vision – To Connect our Communities.
The Account Executive position at the Big Horn Radio Network is our front line to the businesses in our communities. We pride ourselves in our ability to serve the business community with a genuine and professional approach to solving business-related issues. The creative use of multi-media products in broad, narrow, and targeted delivery, makes the combined use of radio and digital sales an effective solution to many of our client’s business needs. Please find below the responsibilities and qualifications for the position of Account Executive with the Big Horn Radio Network.
- Prospect local and regional businesses, use our sales process to identify business needs, performance indicators, provide and close multi-media solutions using a variety of assets. These assets include broadcast and online radio, live and virtual events, and an assortment of digital products such as social media ads (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc…), programmatic ad delivery, website development, over-the-top video (OTT), and search engine management.
- Meet monthly sales goals and actively grow an account list of clients.
- Create and maintain strong professional business relationships with local businesses, their owners, managers, and staff.
- Utilize a Customer Relationship Management platform to organize, track, and accurately project revenue to meet and exceed monthly goals.
- Strong professional work ethic, a desire to learn and grow individually and professionally.
- Previous sales experience, prospecting, and closing proposed business. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with traditional, social, and digital media.
- Ability to quickly and effectively develop a good rapport with clients through various forms of communication, build business relationships with clients.
- Dependable self-starter, motivated and goal-oriented, with a desire for problem-solving.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience preferred.
To apply, please send your resume and references to Jake Hogan at email@example.com or deliver them to our main office at 1949 Mountain View Dr, Cody, WY 82414.
For additional opportunities at the Big Horn Radio Network, please visit us here.
Legend Communications of WY is an equal opportunity employer.