Broadcast Engineer Employment Opportunity Cody
Written by Jake Hogan on August 11, 2021
Big Horn Radio Network
Broadcast Engineer Opportunity
At the Big Horn Radio Network, our mission is to be the community resource leader for entertainment, information, and business development with integrity, trust, and accountability. To achieve this mission, we believe it begins with the people on our staff and the environment they operate in every day. We value each other, and the communities we serve. We would love to hear how your experience and skills can help us achieve our vision – To Connect our Communities.
The Broadcast Engineer position at the Big Horn Radio Network is a cornerstone to our radio and digital operations. Our Engineers are an integral part of our success in our vision To Connect our Communities. We service a significant portion of northwest Wyoming and maintaining radio operations is imperative to our mission. Through various audio and digital platforms, our Engineers help us reach the Big Horn Basin and beyond. Please find below the responsibilities and qualifications for the position of Broadcast Engineer with the Big Horn Radio Network.
- Flexible schedule and ability to support a 24/7 operation
- Maintain and advance networks, phone systems, and studio equipment for broadcast, remote broadcast, syndication, streaming and podcasting
- Administer Microsoft Office, broadcast studio and automation systems including AudioVault and Logitech
- Troubleshoot, repair, install AM and FM transmitters, and translators, and connective equipment
- Install and service satellite receivers, servers, and
- Ensure operations are above FCC inspection standards at all times
- Install, program, and maintain EAS and RDS units
- Repair, upgrade and maintain office and broadcast computers and servers, according to a maintenance schedule
- Prepare and maintain building and grounds for aesthetics, and inspections by city, county, state, and federal agencies
- Project management experience
- Having broadcast or IT experience
- Proficient in Windows, Apple, and Linux operating systems
- Possessing computer network or network security knowledge and training
- Exhibiting experience in maintaining and operating transmission equipment
- Having knowledge of audio and video software and applications
- Demonstrate an ability to interface with clients and employees
- Degree in applicable field desirable
- Willingness to learn and grow as an induvial, as a team and the ability to place our values of Accountability, Commitment, Trust, Decisiveness and Respect first
To apply, please send your resume and references to Jake Hogan at email@example.com or deliver them to our main office at 1949 Mountain View Dr, Cody, WY 82414.
For additional opportunities at the Big Horn Radio Network, please visit us here.
Legend Communications of WY is an equal opportunity employer.