Cody COVID-19 Cancellations Updated List
Written by andrew-rossi on March 17, 2020
KODI is keeping up with Cody cancellations.
There are now 10 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wyoming, most of them in Fremont County with the closest confirmed case in Sheridan County. But it’s here and the peak is yet to come.
In order to provide the most up-to-date information, we will be reminding everyone of current cancellations and others as they occur, as well as any changes and potential reopening’s as soon as they are announced.
- Cody & Powell School Districts are closed until April 3rd, with a possible extended closure possible. Kindergarten registration in Cody has been moved to April 30th. The district is still offer lunches for pickup at Sunset Elementary, Cody High School, the Rec Center and Mentock Park
- Meeteetse School District will close on March 23rd until April 3rd
- Washakie County and Hot Springs County School Districts are also closed until April 3rd.
- The Cody Rec Center is closed until further notice.
- The Park County Library is closed and all programs therein are cancelled until further notice.
- The Cody Senior Center is screening everyone at the doors and meals at the center have been cancelled
- All University of Wyoming Extension programs are cancelled
- Northwest College has extended its spring break until April 5th.
- Billings has closed all pubs, wineries, and casinos. Restaurants are limited to takeout and delivery
- University of Wyoming has extended its spring break one week to March 27th. All undergraduates will finish their semesters through online classes
- Bighorn Cinemas in Cody and the Hyatt Theater in Lovell has been closed until further notice.
All major events in Cody have been postponed, and all of Forward Cody events have been cancelled until further notice. If there are any additional closures you feel the community needs to know, call the Bighorn Radio Network at 578-5000