Greybull Fire Caused by Old Wiring | Big Horn Basin Media

House Fire Started by Overloaded Old Wiring

Written by on August 20, 2018

A house fire last Tuesday in Greybull may have been started by old wiring that was overloaded.
The home of Tesa Searfoss and Robert Duval was heavily damaged in the Tuesday morning fire. According to an article in the Greybull Standard, the two had just returned to their home on 2nd Avenue North after they had been on vacation. They were watching TV in their living room when they smelled smoke, and when they went to investigate, Duval witnessed a flame shooting out of their bedroom.
The article states that the two made it out of the home safely, as did their two dogs and a cat. The fire was put out by firefighters, but most of the house sustained smoke and water damage. The residents are living in temporary housing, and expressed their thanks to the community for the many ways that they are being assisted after the fire.

[There are no radio stations in the database]